|Start Date||End Date||Hours||Proposed time|
|June 6, 2021||June 9, 2021||16||05:00 To 09:00|
Accounting for non-accountants
• An introduction to accounting and its types.
• components of the accounting system (documents, books, reports)
• Knowledge of financial terms and understanding their connotations.
• Periodic inventory and continuous inventory.
• Registration in the accounting books.
• The cash basis and the accrual basis.
• Fixed assets and their depreciation.
• How to prepare and read the four financial statements.
There are no inquiries yet.